HHT

HHT

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Welcome



In our family we have had more than our fair share of medical issues. It has been a ride and we know that many of our friends and family have questions on what it is that we have gone through. I (Danielle) wanted to have a way to give everyone a little bit more background and information about not only what we have gone through, but also what we will continue to go through in the years to come. I love to answer questions, so please feel free to ask away if you have them! 


I will be the first to admit that I am not a writer by any means, but I want to share our journey, not only with those that are closest to us, but also maybe even with someone else who is going through something similar. I hope that our journey is a blessing to you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment